Ensures the Company laundry service is run in an organized and efficient manner within a safe and clean environment. Attains and maintains the required standards of the Company. Assists with other responsibilities as required.
This list of duties is intended to be representative of many of the tasks associated with this role.
However, Pursuit and The Glacier Park Collection reserve the right to modify, add, remove, or
otherwise change duties at their discretion based on the needs of the business.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Montana and must be eligible to work in the United States.
• Commercial laundry operation in a National Park hotel environment.
• Open assembly line, machine environment.
• Machines are mostly manual in nature.
• Machine noise is present from washers, dryers and folders operating at various pitches throughout the day.
• Area is not climate controlled. Varying degrees of temperature encountered.
• Detergents/chemicals are present that could create the need for gloves and/or breathing safety devices.
• Must be able to follow directions and execute tasks as requested.
• Job requires constant standing, walking, bending, lifting in excess of 50 lbs., carrying, stretching and moving.
• Non-smoking environment.