- Must be able to work independently, without supervision, or effectively as part of a team.
- Must relate with employees and guests in a courteous and friendly manner.
- Must be able to handle guest concerns in a professional and tactful manner.
- Must be organized, with an eye for detail and able to prioritize.
- Must demonstrate ability to take direction and follow instructions.
- Must demonstrate commitment to GPI quality Housekeeping Standards; Housekeeping Manager, Asst. Housekeeping Manager, Location Managers, or other housekeeping representative will provide training that will include the review of the Housekeeping Manual, and the understanding and training in HOW-WHAT-WHEN-WHY use of approved/authorized detergents, chemicals in the daily cleaning of guest accommodations, bathrooms and public areas.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Must communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing, with a solid attention to detail.
- Must bring a keen eye for detail, organization, safety and cleanliness to improve GPC operations.
- Must bring a positive, helpful, team-oriented, “we can do this together” attitude to all aspects of the job that inspires others.
- Must exhibit a real curiosity about the business for GPC and for Pursuit overall.
- Must ask good questions and drill down into details to improve the business.
- Must process information quickly and take initiative to recommend solutions to challenges.
- Must stay cool under pressure by being resilient, adaptable and flexible.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions. The successful candidate must be willing to relocate to Montana and must be eligible to work in the United States.